Monday, June 20, 2011

Outage

Ive had some issues with my country connection to the web explaining why I missed a post on Friday.

When able, Ive just been missioning and mining to get my standings up a bit more and to rebuild funds lost. Not much going on atm except carebearing it up. During my time doing this, Ive thought about getting 4 more accounts trained up to hulk pilots. Six hulks and an orca pilot will bring in some nice funds to fund my pvp and big losses that inevitably occur. From new toon, training some essential support and drone skills, will take about 90 days. With this in mind, I will most likely activate both my hulk pilots, dust off my high sec Orca, and mine with my three accounts until each of the other four are able to fly a retriever with strip miners.

With six hulks eventually, I should be able to fill an orca every 24 minutes. Not as quick as Id like, but I also dont feel like paying a lot of money to double the amount of hulks. I should be good to go with my 7 accounts to fund a plex for each one each month as well as fund my pvp. Once each alt has a hulk, I can train their support skills more, eventually selling them on the character bazaar, but Im not sure on that idea.

So yeah, nothing much going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment