Saturday, September 10, 2011

Final Post as Axazia

Well, I sold my character. For roughly twice her worth. I got called an idiot and a scammer in my sell thread (here), yet I got almost double the appraisal price. So, yeah, Im a pretty hardcore idiot, right?

Yeah, I sold her with 1-5 slaves and 6-9 slots with 5% implants in a jump clone. Yeah, she can fly Amarr cruisers, including the heavy and strategic ones, as well as Minmatar frigs and cruisers. And Battlecruisers for each of those two races. Dont forget that Im only 2 weeks from an Amarr freighter and can already fly an Orca as hauler or support. Speaking of support, not amazing, but decent leadership skills.

All in all, this is roughly 7-8 months worth of actual training that was watered down by being so generalized in a variety of skills and careers. She can mine with a Retriever, she can lead an ops with either an Orca or Legion, and she can manufacture ships. The downside to being able to do all this is that I get stomped compared to characters of the same age due to their mostly specialized training. This is the reason I decided to sell my character and start anew.

I know most of the rules of engagement. I just fly stupidly and have made many mistakes in my adventures. With this seed fund; I plan to fly more intelligently, focus and stay as close to my skill plan as possible, and make some profits along the way. I will definately be moving to Low Sec, with a small amount of assets this time, rather than everything I own. I have a bad habit of having dscan open constantly and spamming it midwarp while looking for targets.....Yet, Im in high sec space.

This will all change with my new blog that I will be announcing soon-ish. I say soonish because I just made this new character to be my main about two to three weeks ago. He's currently spec'd for a more general training skill plan to get the basic but required skills out of the way. Ive decided to train into corp management as well to have my own corp/alliance to assist me in starting my own wars or recieving them. Pluses and minuses to doing so, but thats a post for another time.

Anyhow, I leave you with the knowledge that tomorrow, the player you know as Axazia will be controled by another entity. A Goonswarm entity at that.

1 comment:

  1. gotta love the forums. watch our for bridges, apparently they like to live under them.

    Upside, you'll focus. Downside, you're starting over. Not sure I could do that at this point...

    What racial training plan are you looking at?

    Looking forward to the new blog, although you could simply redesign this one too.

    My main is like Axazia: all sorts of sp he doesn't need anymore. mining barge 5 and some indy skills come to mind, but what can you do. I can't bring myself to toss him, and in the very worst of worst cases, those mining skills could come in handy.

    ReplyDelete